Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

How to create a "Quality" Blog post!

How to Create a Quality Blog Post

Today we learned how to posters about how to make a QUALITY blog post with our Cybersmart Teacher Donna Yates, W.A.L.T: To create a quality Blog Post. We used techniques like 1. Catchy titles, 2. Questions for the viewer to answer in the comments, 3. Digital Learning Objects (Posters, Pictures, etc) 4. reflections and 5. related images, Here is some questions: Is there anything you disagree with? Would you try This?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kobe my name is Ben and I’m from Paihia School. I like your blog post about How to make a quality blog post. Your post caught my eyes immediately because of the symmetry and colour on your poster. At Paihia School our quality blog post rules are similar. The only rule we don’t have is “Questions for the viewers to answer in the comments.” My answers to your questions are no I don’t disagree with anything and yes I would try doing what you’ve done. Do you always do these things?
    Goodbye and keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kobe my name is Ataahua and I am a year 6 student attending Paihia School, I liked your blog post about how to make a quality Blog post it was very interesting and factual to read it was quite catchy the title, Your text brought me back when we got taught how to create a "Quality" Blog post and you taught me a little more how to make one. How long did it take to gather the information to make a quality blog Post?
    Keep up the good work
    If you want to check out my blog @ https://psataahuam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete